Caterlink is an award winning food service provider who work with schools across Camden to serve a menu that is freshly prepared daily using local and regional produce. Caterlink is the first contract caterer to achieve the ‘Food for Life’ catering mark awarded by the Soil Association which endorses caterers who deliver healthy and climate friendly menus. The Government have funded free school meals for all Infants (Reception, Years 1 and 2) from September 2014. The cost of school lunches for all other children is £2.13 a day. Free meals are available to any children whose parents are in receipt of any of the following benefits (please contact us and fill in a form):
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC.
Payment for meals (and everything else!) can be made using our internet payment system. See link www.scopay.com/eleanorpalmer. Cash/Cheque payments can be made at the school office.